View our Recommended Resources below:
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs provides information on memorial benefits, health services, life insurance programs and more.
- The Social Security Administration allows survivors to report the death of the loved. The site also provides information on potential benefits that can be claimed by the survivors.
- The National Cemetery Administration (NCA) honors Veterans with a final resting place and lasting memorials that commemorate their service to our nation.
- NFD&MA (National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association)
- www.articdesigns.com – Website Development
WELCOME | Our professional and caring staff takes pride in providing high quality and affordable funeral services that meet the special needs of your family.
We offer a full line of quality funeral services. We have a wide selection of caskets, vaults, liners, urns, and clothing to fit every budget.
During this time of loss, we know there are many common questions that families tend to ask. This section of our website is designed to address many of those.
Holding a funeral or memorial service for your loved one is a positive first step in the grieving process. Family members and friends get a chance to say their goodbyes and lean on each other.
Most of us plan ahead in life. We plan for our wedding, our children’s education, family vacations, and other significant expected life events.
The professionals at Percell & Sons have gathered a few recommended resources for your family and friends to use during this time of loss.
120 Haycraft St. Elizabethtown, KY 42701 | Tel: 270-765-6674 | Fax: 270-737-3641
24 - HOUR DEPENDABLE SERVICE FOR DECADES
Percell & Sons Funeral Home, Inc.
© Percell & Sons Funeral Home, Inc. | site by: articdesigns.com | PastOBITS | Email Login | ObitLOGIN